- Same rules as the Rugby 7s.
- 6 teams each representing a Station.
- 11 players per team (3 substitutes), including 5 former internationals.
- 16 minutes in 2 x 8 minutes, changing ends after the halftime break.
- the equipment of players is adapted to the winter climatic conditions (technical clothing and crampons).
- The total area of the field is 55 meters long by 45 meters wide, limited by inflatable structures.
- The playing surface is 50 × 40m, plus 5 meters setbacj for safety limits.
MATCHS ORGANISATION:Each station team plays 1 match against another station.
After 5 days in 5 different stations, all the teams will have met.
The outcome of the first 5 days will determine a ranking.
The last day being the day of the finals the 6th meets the 5th, the 4th meets the 3rd and the 2nd meets the 1st to define the champion station.
Each station will see "its" team play at home!
- Win: 3 points; li>
- Null: 1 point; Li>
- Defeat: 0 point. li> ul>