RULES OF THE GAME
- Same rules as Rugby 7 touch li>
- 6 teams each representing a Station. li>
- 8 players per team (3 substitutes), including 4 former internationals. li> ul>
- 20 minutes in 2 x 10 minutes, with a change of field at half-time. li>
- More than an hour of show !!
- The players' equipment is adapted to the playing conditions (jerseys and crampons). li> ul>
SIZE OF THE FIELD
- The total area of the floating platform is 45 meters long by 35 meters wide. li>
- Not in-goal, no touch lines: water as the only limit. You have to dive to score !!! li> ul>
ORGANIZATION OF MATCHES:Each station team plays 1 match against another station.
After 5 days in 5 different stations, all the teams will have met.
The outcome of the first 5 days will determine a ranking.
The last day being the day of the finals which will oppose the 6th to the 5th, the 4th to the 3rd and the 2nd to the 1st to define the champion station.
Each station will see "its" team play at home!
- Win: 3 points;
- Nil: 1 point;
- Defeat: 0 points.